Web Site Packages
Standard Web Site Package
Our standard web site package includes all the features that you would expect of a new web site. With WordPress at it's core, you will be using the most widely used web site system. WordPress has a huge collection of plugins. This means that extra "add on" functionality is usually available when required.
- A fully featured content management system for updating web site.
- The ability for the web site owner to create pages and upload text and images per page.
- The ability for the web site owner to embed Youtube Videos.
- Creation of unique look for the web site - Header graphics, background image, colour scheme and layout structure.
- Google map integration.
- Migration of existing website content.
- Integration of Social Media share buttons.
- Ongoing phone/email support for any questions regarding running the website.
- Smartphone ready. The web site will display well in mobile devices
Woocommerce Ecommerce Sites
From the web site owner’s side, a shopping cart provides an increasingly sophisticated array of tools to sell and market products to the online buyer.
These tools enable the business owner to
- easily add new products and associated images
- enter stock levels and enable automatic low stock warnings
- create discount coupons
- have a buyer sign up to a mailing list for future notifications
- track sales and mark them as processed when complete
- have an ordering system that connects directly to NZ Post online to automatically calculate shipping costs
- create shipping structures that handle a variety of product scenarios
- take CC payments automatically without the need for a merchant account
For further information, contact us for a chat about how WooCommerce works. After speaking to us, we can then provide a quote and pricing details.